Dried Persimmon (Sliced)
Persimmons were called “food of the gods” by the ancient Greeks. They are known for their extraordinary taste and nutritional qualities. Today the largest supplies of dried persimmons are in Japan and China. There, this fruit is traditionally dried and consumed throughout the year. The process of drying of the persimmon increases the nutritional concentration of the fruit. The dried persimmons contain 4 times greater amounts of fiber and carbohydrates in the form of fructose compared to the fresh fruit..
- It helps enhance the immunity, helps cicatrice wounds and wards off cardiovascular diseases.
- Dried persimmons are an excellent source of Vitamin C - Improve eyesight, cell growth and bone system.
- The dried persimmons contain large amount of Vitamin A
- They fight hypertension and improve heart condition and Improve enzyme functions.
- They have anti-inflammatory properties and help against constipation and intestinal discomfort.
Store in a cool and dry place. Between 6-10 degrees celsius